And i kinda realized that my whole blog has always been about my love story, literally.
Yeah, i would always keep this one little space i have on the cyber world.
So maybe later on, 3 5 or maybe 10 years later i could still come back here and look how much i have grown, and perhaps recalling on how things were so innocent and pure.
People say photos freeze the moments forever, but for me, words let me, once again, live at the moment when i wrote it. I know my blog contains the silliest in-loved teenagers thoughts, even some embarrasing things, or perhaps just some angers towards life itself. Yeah, i know i don't have the most inspirational or spectacular life, but still, i want to keep all these recorded well on my little space here.
So whenever i'm drunken by life' shits, i know i could go all tipsy and write whatever here.
It is almost a year since i got back to Medan.
And i have been officially earning money since 4 months ago.
I sort of wanna leave Medan, but in the other hand, i wanna be with my family as much too.
I still haven't been the best family member.
I couldn't just runaway when things get bad, right ?
No comments:
Post a Comment