Hello, i know it's almost a year since i last wrote anything. Because whenever i have the urge to write, my laziness knocked it down. And ever since i left university, i don't use my laptop a lot. And i changed my phone, i think blogger apps is no longer on app store somehow, so well, now i am just writing from my safari in iPhone.
Life has been extremely fast if i look back now.
I resigned my previous job after 11 months of dedicating my days and nights, reason ? I got sick of my job. I am not the one who loves to sit down all day long in the office, hence i resigned. And i haven't applied any jobs, though i got a few offers that i turned down because of this and that reason, i don't wanna get into details about my jobs. So i am literally unemployed.
Honestly, it's not that i enjoy my unemployment ( doesn't mean i hate it ), the reason i don't search for jobs is because i feel like i wanna start doing something on my own, and also.., in the other hand, my allergy has gotten worst than ever. I am not confident enough to be seen in public, so i have been hiding at home behind my gadgets.
Since my resignation, i have been to China, and Thailand, and i will go to Vietnam in less than a month.
I feel like this whole me updating my life is so tedious, because well, my life is sort of boring.
But there's always a silver lining in everything, right ?
Because of this unemployment, i have had so much, like literally all day long to watch a lot of youtube tutorial about make up. I know i have never talked about my love for make up, because it started about a year ago i guess ? I adore make up, my make up collection gives me happiness. I know i sound sort of crazy, but do you know how some people are obsessed with anime toys, books, and crafty cute stuffs? Then, make up is what gives me that happiness. And i really have been looking into pursuing it professionally, but i guess, again, my allergy hasn't gotten better to the state where i could do it.
So in the mean time, i would just learn by myself.
I feel like i am wasting my life, and i hate to admit, once again, this allergy is taking over my life.
But i want this year to be the year, i will recover, i will get up again.
I am more than this allergy.
And i do hope i would somewhat get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment