Wednesday, May 4

There's no crime in dreaming

Hello there..
Oh well, no dictionary accompanies me now. I am.., not in Medan currently. And most of the Medanese are having this water shortage.
I am waiting for the queue to do sort of medical check-up.
And it bores me to death. Waiting is the most boring job, ever. I wish i had my mac on my lap and dvd played. But what to say, here i am spending my afternoon in the hospital. I bring my iPod, but i don't wanna listen to any songs, since it would lul me to sleep in a snap.
Life out of Indonesia is always good. Everything is well-organized. No one yells at others, i mean, you know Indonesia. Even people fight because of horning too much in the traffic.
I suddenly thought of moving here, somewhere nearby to my hometown, so who knows i might be coming in the morning, and going back at night. Lol, as money flew from river. I can't stop myself from imagining my life later when i move and stay alone out there. Probably with not even a friend of mine. A whole new strange world which i must mingle with.

Anyway, from my friend's saying, he said i was ranked 7. Disappointed honestly. But i was lazy to study. So i know #again, it is myself to be blamed on.

Pretty lacking of what to talk, so,
Til then, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment