Hey, finally i get the bb service again. It's truly a hard time without it. Or let's say i am one of the bb freak. I must get myself used to living without it, perhaps. Since im leaving in months. The fear of leaving hometown alone doesn't scare me anymore. Weird? But, it's because of mom too who has pretty talked a lot to me about this, and how i will make it through on my own, she's the only one who can convince me :) . She always is.
Despite being clueless about what major to take, day by day, i start to think again about my first passion in language, it was English. I think i won't be taking architecture anymore, maybe ?
Too many considerations truthfully, i wish i only had to choose between A and B, not A to Z.
Listening to my iPod currently while mom's sleeping. We are on our way back to Penang. And i can't sleep anymore.
I think im gaining weight, since i eat lots and lots of junk foods.
My mind flies no where but him. I wonder why it never really hurts deeply anymore. All im sure is by the time flies, my love to him gets less intense. I kinda miss his family, i mean, i want to visit him for the last time, another silly wish of mine. Haha.
Any idea what to give your dearest as goodbye gift? Lucky i have earned some money, so i could buy something for someone i love with my own money now. And it's pretty cool i think. =D
I wonder what 365days from today will be later ? I mean, the people, the atmosphere, warmth back then in my hometown. There's nothing im afraid of more than losing these dearest people in my life. My best friends. I hope we will always remain the same after i come back despite we will be miles apart.
Maybe some couples are to meet to say goodbyes at the end.
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone
No comments:
Post a Comment