Wednesday, August 3

euphoria

Err..
Again, leaving my blog dead, im sorry.
Life has treated me so well, except about my allergy relapsing.
I was downhearted acknowledging my allergy took charge of my whole body again.
I have spent the last few days or it is supposed to be "months" with him.
Having breakfast and lunch together, killing my time in his house, everything is good.

Anyway, i order some macaroons from La Maison which will be taken in the midst of August, and a girl of mine is coming back in town, Yayy !
Another thing is my visa hasn't been granted, despite my mom who applied for the visa to China last week even has been granted. I still just don't get why it needs like ages to get mine done.
I think i'll be leaving between 5th or 6th next month, tho at the first plan, i wish he could join. But his state university will have started by that date.

I have no idea what to write again,
my digestive system has not been functioning normally this recent days, that's the reason why i get my allergy relapses, i need to see my doctor, but i procrastinate. I have this kind of mental-sickness of medicine and doctor.

Time flies, despite i have this moment when i feel real bored, but still, this upcoming college life scares me a bit. But i'll be fine, :)
Ending the post.
Have a lovely August

No comments:

Post a Comment