Having these thoughts running in my mind, flashback what i had today..
i was mad for a second, but the next second i told myself, i did nothing wrong. Like why would i give a statement ? I am not in a court, no one listen to the convicted. And, let her do whatever she wants. I care less than she thought i would. Im old enough to get into this teenage's fight. Im mature enough to think obviously about something.
If she puts the blame on me now, it's just "what else could i do?", no words of mine would be accepted. That's the point. I was in this state, years ago. It was chaotic, not a good life to be lived in. I am surely not inviting troubles into my life. So, ciao. I do not care.
I can differentiate what is wrong and what is right. And i didn't do anything wrong. Why would i care then ?
;)
She's jealous of what i have.
Just like the old times.
Yes, just like the old times.
This kind of wheel would never stop, uh ?
I am happy, someone else is not. I am unhappy, someone else is happy.
Get the mirror, and yah, see your reflection !
That's my best advice.
I don't go mad at this thing as the matter of fact. Just some mouth-war happened.
Anyway, it's 15th June.
J's bday ;)
We, I particularly, successfully did what i planned.
Haha, just as usual ;)
Lunch at Hermes, and "Limitless" at Sun with love and friends.
Then, dinner at Jittlada, and some teddies shopping afterward.
That's all packed in these few sentences for what happened today.
Good day, foes.
No comments:
Post a Comment