Thursday, June 9

.... challenge

i was walking on the cloud, singing and dancing like there was no burden within me..
But in another blink of eye, the heaven turned into a cliff, with an abyss, and i was standing right at the edge of the cliff..
Something was trying to push me down, i managed to stand still, i thought, i thought, i wished i had been only dreaming, i wished for lots of times that i would wake up from my nightmare, and found that i was still there on the cloud. But i wasn't dreaming, it was reality, i was to face the truth...
It was so cold, so dark, and stormy. I was alone, trying to seek for help, but none was there.
I was freaked out. I ever fell real hard once. I was phobia to high. But who was i to be cared of ?
I cheered myself up, telling myself i could make it for another again, i could, i had to be strong, i couldn't be a loser forever..

i managed to calm myself.

To lose again feels like another nightmare to me.
And i hope it will be a nightmare that never comes to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment