Hey, sorry for abandoning my blog, life has been real quick. Day by day moves in a very fast pace. I can barely remember what i have had.
I spent my Tuesday with my girls watching Beastly which is so awesome and touching, but still, "Dear John" has always been on my top list of many romantic movies. I spent Wednesday being so busy as it was my Auntie's marriage day, so it was truly a fully hectic and tiring day for me. I had spent the next day grumbling a lot about how boring my day was to my boy, and at the end of the day, he showed up with a rose. I spent my Friday with my boy watching Insidious which freaked me out of the hell and a teddy bear happened to be in my arms at last. <3
They were all the good days, but it seems like i never get enough spending time with my boy and girls. Whenever i think of this "two months left", i feel like it were the time i had til my last breath.
Two weeks to vacation, i assume this won't be a total vacation, as i feel like a day wasted without them is worthless. And besides, i have to buy lots of things for my needs in China later.
i am lazy to do packing stuffs, frankly.
And so this is the longest summer break for me, ruling out the jungle-tracking part,it is just so damn it! I can't do such jungle-tracking, hiking and whatever, i am a GIRL. :( I hate being weak, yes, stupid with boy or girl.
I feel like going to the beach playing with the sand, but this body just won't cope with the filthy water.
It's gonna be cold later during my first arrival there in China, all im hoping is this body won't try to mess up with me.
So, off.
Out of idea what to tell, i have summarized my one week roughly.



No comments:
Post a Comment