Thursday, May 19

Amour

Across Anjung Gurney Food Center at Penang
Gurney
Stop by at vintage look hostel @ Penang

On what-so-called 'Tuk-Tuk' @ Hat Yai

Somewhere in the corner of the street in Hat Yai

Bathing Buddha on Vesak day at Maha Karuna Temple, Cemara Abadi





The name was something like white chocolate with symphony 

Chocolate treat. Nuts, chocolate and whipped cream,
i'd like to have more.. <3

Grilled chicken, nyummy!

Girls <3

Loves
This is actually not the post i mentioned with "taking pictures" things.
It's simply because i plugged my mmc into my laptop and uploaded some postponed-pictures in facebook. So, well, it's pretty a third of the lovely things i had.
And i did have a fab day yesterday.
:)
I might think that i have gone insane, but it's just weird that everything goes normal now.
Like no more crying for my ex, like i have totally let him go. And awww, yeah! Finally i am to live my life again back to free me ! Yes, and thanks, someone.
:)
Maybe i am to feel love again, just "maybe".
But every reminiscing doesn't soak my eyes in tear anymore.
And pretty thanks to dear someone.
I have no idea whether it is because of him or not, but truthfully, maybe his words do affect me, a little or more than a little.

I have no idea how having a crush feels like.
But perhaps, im having a crush ?
I don't know.
I can smell the fresh air from my not-small-humid bedroom.

It's the mind, not the heart.
Congrats, v ;)
Let's count it as 280 days without you and i cried
and i am to live two-hundred-and-eighty days times three without you or a forever and i will laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment