Hey, another day.
A day closer to graduation,
i just stumbled around the blogs, i think most (all) blogs that i dropped into are mostly adorned with pictures. Unlike mine. In my previous my blog, the one i spent about 2 years writing my pathetic and melancholic love story , i used to post pictures. But it's just no longer since i couldn't connect internet through my Pc. I get online with my mac now, my computer has just been dead for months. So, i simply lose the passion in taking photos and posting it into cyberworld but via blackberry.
My mind has been occupied with this China study abroad. I even have asked about the fee, school, dorms, and everything. Im just so excited about it. But not to forget, i still have to face national exam, and i have tried to study as much as i could.
But honestly, im quite disappointed of no intake in early January.
There are only available in Sept and March, which many suggest me to take the Sept-intake. And which means i won't be able to teach anymore. I thought i still could teach another semester. I literally has fallen in love with teaching. Seeing these cute students of mine, and i gain knowledge and experience, also some cents too.
But then, what to say? I can't leave my brain unoccupied. I need to study, always.
I wanna study as much as i could, that's one of my new goal now.
Im just scared seeing many people end up being senile or have problem in memorizing.
I hope mom doesn't change her mind, and that's what i prioritized the most now.
Love life has been ruled out. The mean deeds of mine to them? I could only say sorry, but i have no choice. Im sick of all the problems rooted from love, the gossips, the fights, the awkward moments, im just too tired.
Well, im signing off.
It's last week or supposed to be my last three day of school, im terrified.
Goodnight, x.
No comments:
Post a Comment